Creating Multiple Discord Accounts and Manage them in one dashboard.


The Best Discord Account Generator out there 

Discord is great for coordinating work teams who used to be able to meet in person. It is far better

than Skype or Zoom, but I am concerned with keeping my work and private lives separate.

Having two or more discord accounts at once is a simple matter of registering the accounts using different email addresses. As the email address is the primary identifier for each account, registering and logging into each just requires that unique email address.

As for using multiple accounts simultaneously, there are various ways of doing so such as having numerous browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc) and having each one navigate to Discord which is the official browser-based version.  However, the one I find works best is to use PVACreator to generate discords accounts automatically.

It was a headache when I started using it for the first time. Since I don't know how to fill in email server port etc. After I learned to create the first campaign, it was a piece of cake. 

Bingo, it means registering accounts successfully when it shows success in the message column. PVACreator Full version works with 100+ sites, including Gmail, Facebook, Outlook, Yahoo, and others.




I use MarketerBrowser to manage accounts after registering with PVACreator. MarketerBrowser is a windows-based anti detect browser that works for multi-accounting, Google ads, and other automations.
You can use the full options of the app on two different accounts. Incognito tabs in the same browser are not going to work this way.

I got a free MarketerBrowser from PVACreator promotion. It's indeed my lifesaver for managing all my social accounts.

I may try other PVACreator plans soon, will let all of you know.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MarketerBrowser Review

Followinglike Review 2022-Tips for Beginners