Best Traffic Exchange Software

 Best Traffic Exchange Software

I am always looking for the best traffic exchange platform, I used to work with 10hits, but as you know, it is not so powerful and the traffic can not be recorded by Google.

The biggest flaw of 10k hits is that it can not set referral and act like a real human, such as scroll/ click on the page.

 

Later, I came across TrafficBotPro free version, to my surprise, it allows me set browser fingerprints/ proxies/ even how many times the same IP can access my page…

 

After I paid them, I can even set click/ input/ scroll in my shared task, so others can access my task to exchange traffic.

I can just use my proxies to change IP can keep running tasks to get points, then others can access my task.

One for all, all for one.

 

I can also set tasks to run locally, not to exchange with others.


Here is the result for traffic exchange:


I really hope more users can join traffic exchange so that we can make more real traffic.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Followinglike Review 2022-Tips for Beginners

Creating Multiple Discord Accounts and Manage them in one dashboard.

MarketerBrowser Review