TweetAttackSpro Review

 An awesome Twitter bot--TweetAttacksPro5

Last year was the first year of NFTs, and at that time I was only focused on the dynamics of the crypto market, and I was hardly optimistic about the project. Until the market explosion caused by CryptoPunk, BAYC, Azuki and other head brands, the high transaction prices were constantly refreshed, so that everyone felt the influence of Web3.0 in the real world.
 
My friend won a highly valued NFT on Twitter this year and it almost drove us crazy! It earned what IT would take me 6 months to earn on an NFT won in GiveAways.
 
Damn it!
That's when I felt I had to start doing something right away. Everyone knows the fact that many users on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook work for them through bot accounts, just like Sneaker hit a few years ago. The reason is simple: when you have one token working for you, you have a 1% chance of success, but when you have 20 tokens working for you, your chance of success increases to 20%. No one wants to be that fool!
 
There are a lot of people who are doing Twitter on their phones like idiots, and I really feel bad for them because the winner of the Whitelist is always someone else.
 
Tbh, I am grateful to the team for providing me with help, remotely supporting me on how to set up parameters, set up accounts and tasks. Otherwise I would never have gotten 500 accounts to RT, Comment and Tag over 20K usernames in a single day.
 
What a crazy team!! As long as you encounter difficulties, do not hesitate to send a message to them!
 
They make everything easy! Let'$ fucking GO! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Followinglike Review 2022-Tips for Beginners

Creating Multiple Discord Accounts and Manage them in one dashboard.

MarketerBrowser Review